This scheme is promoted by Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB). Women entrepreneurs in the field of agriculture, retail, small businesses etc can avail loans under this scheme. Loan/ limit will be assessed on case-to-case basis. Loans are available at low interest rates and on flexible terms. For loans upto Rs. 25,000 :
- No margin.
- No collateral security.
- Only pledge of assets created out of the bank funds will be taken as security.
For loans above Rs. 25,000:
- 15-25% (depending on the purpose and quantum of loan)
- Pledge of assets created out of bank loan
- Guarantee of spouse/ third party
- Collateral security in the form of land/building property atleast double the value of loan (including the value of assets in case of term loan)
- Fill in basic/preliminary details in the Loan Application Form provided by the Bank.
- Loan will be sanctioned by the bank subject to appraisal as per bank rules.
- In order to determine that eligibility criteria are met, necessary documents/ proof (including details such as one’s annual income) will have to be provided.
- Other details may be demanded on case specific terms.
- Loans are available at low interest rates and on flexible terms.
- If the MSEs cases are covered under Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Small Industries, no collateral security is required for loan/limits upto Rs. 25 lakhs.