Dena Shakti Scheme
This Scheme is offered by Dena Bank. It aims at providing assistance to women entrepreneurs.
The following activities /sectors are covered under this scheme:
- Agriculture & allied activities
- Small Enterprises (Direct and Indirect Finance)
- Micro and small (manufacturing) enterprises
- Micro and small (service) enterprises which include small road and water transport operators, small business professional and self employees and all other service enterprises
- Retail Trade
- Micro Credit
The maximum ceiling limits will be as per the directives of RBI stipulated for various sectors under priority sector such as loans upto:
- Rs 20lacs under retail trade,
- Rs 20lacs under education and housing and
- Rs 50,000/- under micro credit
as well as Bank's specific schemes circulated to branches /offices from time to time.
Women benefit from a 0.25% reduction on the interest rate.