University of Central Lancashire Scholarships - International Bursaries
The University of Central Lancashire Scholarships offers International bursaries worth 1,000 GBP per year to applications from India for both self-financing and sponsored students.
Nature of Scholarship
Worth 1,000 GBP per year for Indian students at the universities will be eligible for this bursary which will be automatically granted to students when the applications of candidates is received by the International Admissions Team. There is no need to fill up separate forms. However the selected candidates will not be allowed to receive any other scholarship.
1. For undergraduate stunts (Year 0 entry 200 tariff points/80 tariff points) – 55% overall score and 65% score in English in 12th standard or Standard English language requirements – IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
2. Undergraduate (Year 1 entry 280 tariff points/112 tariff points) – a 58% score from listed educational boards in India or 60% score from other boards, 65% in std. 12
3. English or Standard English language requirements – IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
4. 58% marks for a specific subject if required
5. For Masters - 55% marks in bachelor degree and 70% in Year 12 English or in Standard English language entry requirements – IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
How to apply
There are a number of ways to apply. The university suggests to download application forms and guidance notes from the following URL: http://www.uclan.ac.uk/study_here/how_to_apply/international.php
Website : www.uclan.ac.uk
Documents to be submitted at : www.uclan.ac.uk/study_here
Queries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 91 11 41617555 / 41679555.
For more details refer to the Website : www.uclan.ac.uk/study_here