SERB-National Post-Doctoral Fellowship
The SERB-National Post-Doctoral Fellowship (N-PDF) aims to support Indian researchers for doing research in science and engineering under a mentor to help provide a platform for development as an independent researcher.
Nature of Scholarship
- Fellowship amount of Rs. 55,000/- per month and Rs. 35,000/ p.m for selected who have already submitted their thesis but not awarded degree yet
- A grant of Rs. 2,00,000/- every year with overheads worth Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum
- Grants are permitted to purchase minor equipments and consumables and for travelling within India.
- The candidate needs to be an Indian citizen
- A Ph.D. degree in Science or Engineering or a M.D or M.S degree in any area of medicine has to be availed by the applicants, from a recognized University
- Should have acquired the Ph.D. or M.D. or M.S. within two years before the date of application
- Students who have submitted PhD/M.D/M.S thesis but awaiting award of degree can also apply
- Candidates should be of 35 years o younger with a relaxation of 5years for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged & Women candidates.
How to apply
Applicants need to register into the online at (url:http://serbonline.in/SERB/Registration.do) and fill all the mandatory fields under the Profile Detail section filling in with Bio-data, Photo, Institute Address etc. Details of the application are given online.
Documents to be submitted at: http://serbonline.in/SERB/Registration.do
Contact: Science and Engineering Research Board,
5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor,
Vasant Square Mall, Sector-B,
Pocket-5, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi - 110 070
For online portal related issues contact the following person: Ms. Itti Maheshwari, 011-40000310, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please refer to the Website/URL: http://serbonline.in/SERB/npdf