Sanskriti Mani Mann Fellowship for Music
Mani Mann Fellowship is a fellowship for Hindustani Classical Music and awarded to young musicians for learning under the mentorship of an acclaimed guru from the Indian Classical Music. The stipend is worth Rs. 100,000 payable in two phases.
Nature of Scholarship
This is a one year long fellowship with a grant of Rs. 100,000. After the submission of complete project report he/she could be requested to give a vocal recital.
- Open only for Indian Nationals within 25 to 40 years of age.
- Possess degree/diploma of a recognized university or institution in music
- Mandatory requirements of initial training in Indian classical music for at least ten years.
- Must have given at least 2-3 solo performances in recognized forums.
- Chosen candidate will have to get into an agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan for providing regular flow of work for the fellowship period.
- Not entitled to hold any other fellowship during the tenure of this fellowship
How to apply
Send a two-page CV along with a write up of about 500 words to explain the project. Those sending by post need to send it by either post or email to email@example.com
Documents to be submitted at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact address given below
Queries to: email@example.com
Contact: Sanskriti Foundation ,
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi-110 016
Phone: 91 11 2696 3226, 2652 7077
Fax: 91 11 2685 3383
For more details refer to the Website/URL :