Prabha Dutt Fellowship
The Prabha Dutt Fellowship in Journalism offers scope for research on any relevant contemporary issue for young women every year.
Nature of Scholarship
The target of this fellowship are mid career women journalists with a grant of Rs 1,00,00, inclusive travel costs, for following projects without working under pressures of short deadlines. Language of work can be Hindi, English or any Regional Language. Duration is 10 months.
- Candidate should be women who are Indian nationals between 25 and 40 years.
- Open only for print journalists
- Must have published a specific number of articles in established publications
- Get into an agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan related to regular flow of work during the time period of the Fellowship.
- Should not be availing any other fellowship or employed on any other project during the fellowship period.
- Applicants need to send a two page CV along with a 250 - 300 words note explaining the chosen project
How to apply
Applications need to be sent by post or may be emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org and should have ‘Sanskriti - Prabha Dutt Fellowship’ on subject line.
Documents to be submitted at: email@example.com
Queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Sanskriti Kendra/Sanskriti Museum, Anandagram, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, New Dehi – 110047
Phone: 91-11-011-64675042, 65705044, 65705045, 64675041
For more details refer to the Website/URL: