Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship
- Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship in collaboration with the Government of the India is given to the Indian scholars.
- It is given to pursue higher education at St. Antony's College, Oxford (U.K.).
- This fellowship is awarded to students who are planning to do a research in Modern Indian Studies that includes History, Economics and Political Science.
Who Can Apply?
- Students applying for this scholarship must have secured 60 percent in post-graduation and should have a Ph.D. degree. He must also have a published work that have received some recognition
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3years working experience Graduate or Postgraduate level after completing Ph. D.
- The age of the candidate should be between 30 and 40 years.
- Candidates who stayed abroad for 6 months on any other scholarships can also apply for this fellowship.
- Candidates must submit a research proposal of 500 words and explanation or justification of their proposed research that will be continued in the United Kingdom
Rate of Scholarship
The scholars will be awarded with an amount of £29,944.85/- per annum. He/she will also receive some extra amount to meet the other expenses like accommodation, food, Travel Allowance and Administration Charges
The fellowship is given for one year which can be later renewed or extended by another year depending on the performance and merit of the candidate.