Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship
This annual Smt. Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship is given in the field of Indian Classical Music and Dance to young artists who wanting to continue studies and research in this field.
Nature of Scholarship
It is a ten months fellowship and the grant amount is of Rs. 1,00,000 which is to be given in two equal parts.
- Only Indian nationals can apply
- Can belong to any genre of Indian classical music - such as vocal or instrumental or dance of any form.
- Applicant needs to possess at least some years of formal training
- The application should have given at least 2-3 solo performances
How to apply
- Applicants need to send two page CV along with a CD of their work
- also required is a write up of approximately 500 words about their project
- application ne sot have full postal and telephonic contact details and e-mail id
- should present two referees with names and contact addresses/telephone number
- send either by post to below contact address or through e-mail at email@example.com
Documents to be submitted at: postal address given below or firstname.lastname@example.org
Queries to: email@example.com
Contact: Sanskriti Foundation, C-11, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 016
Phones: 91 11 2696 3226, 2652 7077
Fax: 91 11 2685 3383