Goa Education Trust Scholarships 2017
This scholarship, provided in collaboration with The British Council and the Dempo and the Fomento Group, allows Indian students to pursue a Masters Programme in any of UK universities.
Nature of Scholarship
Gives part or full of the tuition fees for Masters in UK Universities in courses including Journalism, Education, Ancient History and Law.
- Proof of admission/application
- Possess valid Indian passport and be in India when applying for the Scholarship
- Within 30 years of age
- Great educational track record and extra- curricular activities
How to apply
Hard copy of application form can be downloaded for URL given below.
For online application at website mentioned below, application form needs to be filled in word format and an image of photograph inserted. Following documents needs to be mailed which include:
- Age proof such as birth certificate
- Passport details for address proof
- Academic and professional letter of reference, one for each
- Two academic references can be submitted for recent graduates
- e-mail the documents in one email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size of e-mail not more than 10 MB
Documents to be submitted at: Hard copy to be submitted at
British Council Division, British Deputy High Commission, 901, Tower 1, One Indiabulls Centre, Elphinstone Road (West), Mumbai - 400 013. India
Queries to: www.britishcouncil.in
For more details & downloading of application from refer to the following URL: https://www.britishcouncil.in/study-uk/scholarships/goa-education-trust-scholarships