Geddes Scholarship By Sanskriti Foundation
The yearly Geddes Scholarship allows for study of the methodology and the principles of Geddes town planning for planning and architecture students o professionals.
Nature of Scholarship
This six-month scholarship is worth Rs. 45,000, given in two phases. First at the start of scholarship and second is given after submission of a complete project report. Interim report needed after three months after starting. Candidate has to present the completed report at a seminar in Delhi.
- Applicable for Indian nationals within 20 to 30 years of age.
- Should be student/pass out and professional of planning and architecture from a recognized university or institution
- Have to sign an agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan related to regular flow of work throughout the scholarship period
- Holding of no other scholarship/fellowship or undertaking work on any other project is not permitted
- Should provide names and contact addresses/telePhone of two referees
- Application should have the title ‘Sanskriti Geddes Scholarship’ on the envelope
How to apply
Two-page CV with complete postal and telephonic contact details and e-mail id along with a proposal that is well researched advancing the application of the Geddes ideas, should be sent to the head office address given below. Along with the proposal, a bibliography of the reports, websites browsed ne dot be sent.
Documents to be submitted at: email@example.com
Address: Head Office, Sanskriti Foundation, C-11, Qutab Institutional Area New Delhi-110 016
Phone: 91 11 2696 3226, 2652 7077
Fax: 91 11 2685 3383, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information refer to the Website: www.sanskritifoundation.org/contactus.htm