Creative Workforce Transition Scholarship
CraftResumes conducts professional resume making that is packaged for entry / professional as well as executive level jobs. The scholarship lets a student becomes expert at resume writing
Nature of Scholarship
The program is a $1000 scholarship to complete a 1-3 month paid internship in the Chicago office of the organization and the finalists entries will be published on CraftResumes blog and social media pages.
- Students should create a vision for an effective transition from student to a successful career
- The submission letter should have attached a PDF copy of student enrollment document for 2015/2016 academic year. All entries shall be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It can be n the form of n essay, video, etc.
- essay shuld not be not more than 1000 words while video length should not be more than 5 mins
- be an undergraduate or postgraduate who is enrolled in a degree course at an eligible university
How to apply
Entries are to be e-mailed at email@example.com
Documents to be submitted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Queries to: email@example.com ( in case university is not on the scholarship list)
For more details & Eligibility, Terms and Conditions please refer to the