Aditya Birla World Academy Scholarship Programme
This scholarship is only available for the students of Aditya Birla World Academy and external students who are looking to get admission into Grade 11 (IB DP and/or A Level).
Nature of scholarship
- It will provide scholarship to exceptionally talented students for the two years of the IB DP / A Level programme.
- The scholarship will cover a part or whole of the Tuition Fee.
How to apply
- First fill up the 'Application for Admission'.
- Also fill the 'Aditya Birla World Academy Scholarship Programme Merit Scholarship Application Form' (MSAF). Both should be downloaded, completed and submitted along with the original documents.
- Applicants will need to submit the following documents along with the MSAF:
- Grade 8 Final Exam
- Grade 9 Half Yearly Exam
- Grade 9 Final Exam
- Grade 10 Reports if any
Applicants will be invited for the second stage based on their MSAF and their Aditya Birla World Academy entrance assessment results.
- i) Group Discussion
- ii) Written Test
- Based on the above, shortlisted applicants will be invited for a meeting with the Chairperson and Trustees.
- After the meeting, the scholarship decision will be declared and the decision of the Chairperson and Trustees will be binding.
- Please note that the information given in the MSAF will have significant importance in the selection process and therefore giving false information may result in one or more of the following:
- Rustication from the school.
- Cancellation of admission.
- Disqualification for award of any future loan / scholarships.
- Recovery of the scholarship amount and or a penalty to total scholarship amount.
The application duration for a Scholarship for 2018-2019 is 17th July 2017 to 13th August 2017.
For more details & Eligibility, Terms and Conditions please refer the Website : scholarship_programme