Do you know about apprenticeship training scheme by govt?
Are you still looking for a meaningful training to get meaningful employment?
Then, you may have reached the right place.
The Ministry of skill development and Entrepreneurship and Skill India have launched National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) under Apprentices Act 1961. It aims to develop skilled manpower for industry by making use of existing training facilities in existing establishments. It considers the need to avert any further burden on setting up of new infrastructure.
The initiative is offering an opportunity to students seeking training and business establishments to associate as training partner.
Features of NASP
- Rs 10,000 crore is earmarked for apprenticeship training
- The government will share 25% of the stipend to be paid by the establishments
- NASP covers all educational background and trains Class V pass-outs to graduates
- Scheme is open for all employers/establishments in all sectors – manufacturing, trading and services among others
- Establishments may devise their own training courses
- No EPF or other coverage to be given to apprentices
- A dedicated portal to explain the entire process (from registration to reimbursement) of apprentice training
For more details and to register, visit: www.apprenticeship.gov.in
You can also email your queries to email@example.com