Have any idea to transform India? IIM Calcutta awaits you
If you’ve got an idea that is sustainable, motivating, affordable, responsible and can transform India, discover how you can make the most of this opportunity.
The Department of Science and Technology and IIM Calcutta together have launched Smartfifty -- an initiative following country’s approach to promote entrepreneurship driven social development.
It is a search for solutions to transform India.
Supported by NDTV, it will identify, recognize & reward aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs and innovators across targeted sectors.
This platform is aimed to evolve as a choice of aspiring entrepreneurs and innovators. It will facilitate their success through strategic networking, seed funding, and mentoring support.
- Launch at Delhi.
- Extensive digital/electronic promotion.
- Focused National and International road shows, outreach and promotional events targeted to reach out to aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Source upto 50,000 Startup ideas.
- Top 3000 selected applicants will be called for regional knowledge sessions.
- Top 400 Selected contestants will present their business ideas in front of a jury who will evaluate each plan according to pre-defined criteria. The jury will select 40 top entrepreneurs from the regional rounds (quarter-finals).
- Up to 10 top notch ideas from International road shows (Singapore, Boston etc ) to participate in the Boot camp and compete at the semi-finals.
- Structured multi-day Boot camp at IIM Calcutta Campus with top 50 contestants.
- Further screening of plans by a jury in the semi-finals to identify top 10 participants for the grand finale.
- Grand finale in Delhi to select top 3 winning ideas by eminent jury on TV.
For more details, visit:
Last date of application is November 25, 2017